Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Important links to see & share

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Glade Expressions




Glade has been around forever and it evolves with the new fragrances each season it seems.  Every time I think I have found a forever fragrance they come out with a new one and I love it even more than the last.  The fragrance of Glade expressions is always perfect for my home.  I love making gift baskets out of the collection and sharing with friends & family!

This Glade Expressions post is happening because I am also a Bzzagent.com. They sent me some coupons (which I love) and some free coupons for a few products.  Makes it even sweeter.  But even if I wasn't a bzzagent, I would still be purchasing Glade products.  They are amazing and my home always smells warm and inviting!   Everyone's home should smell as lovely as mine with Glade Expressions collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment